Our reseller products
Whilst sourcing various software products for our customers, we've come across a few products that really impressed us.
We decided that we'd like to be able to offer products of this quality to all of our customers at a discount, so we contacted the vendors and
worked something out.
If you'd like to buy any of these great software products below the standard retail price, just contact us
and we'll arrange it for you.
Anti-virus and security solutions
Avira is a worldwide leading supplier of self-developed security solutions for professional and private use. With more than 20 years of
experience, the company is one of the pioneers in this field.
As a leading German security specialist, Avira has sound experience in the development and support of its solutions. In addition to programs
specifically for use on single workstations, Avira primarily offers professional solutions for cross-system protection of networks on various
levels. These include products for workstations, file, mail and web servers. The company has several locations in Germany and partnerships in
Europe, Asia and America.
Avira's AntiVir security software is very highly rated by a number of leading security authorities, and regularly outperforms other well-known
brands in its virus detection and removal abilities. At a fraction of the price of other less effective anti-virus products, Avira's products
represent both outstanding security and excellent value for money. That's why it's trusted by over 100 million users worldwide.
We offer a range of Avira products at discounted prices. To find out more, click here.
Email marketing tools
Internet marketing is a complex business. It may begin with being found on search engines, but this by itself is not enough. Sales are a matter of
trust. Turning website visitors into customers happens when you connect with people that like your website content; if you get them wanting more, they'll
subscribe to your mailing list. Once you've got interested subscribers on board, the key for a winning (and cheap) email marketing strategy is to use
direct bulk emailer software to send personalised emails to subscribed users in your mailing list.
We recommend using email marketing primarily to build relationships with your (existing and potential) customers, but of course you can (and should) use
it to promote your products and/or services directly from time to time. Like all types of marketing, it's a numbers game - some will be interested, and
some will buy. Here's a typical breakdown of what happens when you send a sales email to 1000 customers:
Many of us already use email to let potential clients know of upcoming offers, new products and industry news. However, using specialised mail-out
software can provide you with a variety of benefits over using a standard email program such as Outlook. These benefits include:
- sending a separate email to each recipient – rather than simply putting everyone in the To, CC or BCC field of the same email message
- using personalised fields (e.g. using each recipient's name rather than something generic like "Dear customer")
- sending a variety of different mail-outs that use different mailing lists, and maintaining these lists in a central location
- reusing content from previous mail-outs
- creating reusable mail templates to provide corporate branding
- sending to large numbers of recipients at once (most internet service providers limit you to a maximum of 100 recipients when using email programs)
- providing users with an Unsubscribe link that is automatically processed
- automatic removal of invalid email addresses from the mailing list
- much lower chance that messages are blocked as spam by recipients' mail servers or email programs
The two industry leaders in this type of software are:
They are both quite similar, but SendBlaster is easier to use and somewhat cheaper, whereas GroupMail provides a variety of additional features that would be suitable for more technical users. These features include:
- importing addresses from a wider range of sources (such as databases)
- saving drafts of multiple messages within the program itself (SendBlaster allows you to save them externally)
- direct editing of the HTML source code behind the message
- spell-checking of messages before sending
- scheduled sending – if you want to set messages to be sent at a later date/time
Click here to download this discussion of email marketing as a PDF file