Terms & Conditions, this policy sets out the basis on which any personal data you provide will be processed by us.
Please read it carefully.
(the "Website") after we have published such changes, you will be agreeing to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by this policy at any time, you should not
use the Website.
All the information we collect via our Website or through correspondence with you is used to provide you with any information, products or services you have requested, and to help
operate our business and to continue to improve the products and services that we offer. We will use personal data about you for purposes such as:
- managing the Website and access to it so it is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
- dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services;
- planning and managing our business activities, including analysing users' preferences;
- research and development;
- providing you with information about the products and services we offer including by way of email newsletter (subject to your preferences where possible);
- providing you with information about specially selected third party products and services (if you consent to receive such information on registration), and
- notifying you of any changes to our products and services.
There are only a limited number of circumstances where we may share some or all data about you that we hold with others; these are set out below.
- With agents who assist us in the services we provide, for example hosting sites, or sending emails on our behalf. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
- In the event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business.)
- To other members of our group of companies.
- To our joint venture partners, licensees and designees.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share personal data about you in order to comply with any legal obligation at the request of public authorities, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions to protect our rights and/or the property or safety of, our customers, or others.
- On your express consent.
So far as possible each disclosure will be subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
We may also share anonymised, aggregated data such as access statistics, with third parties such as advertisers. This will not involve the identification of individuals.
We will never pass on your email address or personal information about you to a third party for marketing purposes, without your consent.
We may use the information we collect to contact you by post, email, telephone (including automated calls, by SMS text messages and other multimedia electronic messages such as picture
messaging), in each case to communicate information to you about products, services, offers and other news.
Where the Website contains links to third-party websites please note that these have been included for convenience only. We do not control the content of any linked site and any personal
Japha Enterprises Pty Ltd strives to ensure the security and integrity of personal information, and regularly reviews (and updates, where appropriate) its security measures in light of current technologies.